Monday, February 13, 2012

Forward!

I am back in business! Finally figured out how to pull the writing up on the new computer (triumphant fist-pump). Actually it was my tech-savvy wife. Love ya Hun! Now I have a good two weeks' of writing and suffering to catch up on. It figures, when I'm incapacitated be technology is when the creative floodgates not only open, but multiply tenfold. It has been torturous waiting for the this moment.

Now back to business; I'm still rattling around several title ideas for the sci-fi novel, and it's MADDENING! to say the least. I know the right one will present itself, but the suspense is killing me. If only that easy-button thing really worked. Oh well, that would take the fun out of it. I'll be contented to keep spilling the story onto the page until it happens.

What thoughts do you have on choosing a title? Does it just come to you or is it more like an epiphany? Happy writings!

5 comments:

  1. I could use an easy button about now.

    I'm really bad at titles. My whole last novel I used "unnamed" for the file until I absolutely had to come up with something. I tried on three or four and wound up with the one I have now because my son said it sounded epic. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of them just happen, and others, it seems, need time to blossom. Plus an outside set of eyes and brain really help too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, titles area easy. It's the plot that's difficult! I could really use that EASY button right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the other way round for me. I'm good on plots, but titles are a bit more difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure the title will come when the time is right. You've got your list, so that'll help.

    Tag, you're it! I've tagged you for a meme, should you choose to accept :)


    http://lorarpfictionblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-im-it.html

    ReplyDelete