Who has been most supportive of your writing?
I would say that hands down my wife has been most supportive in my writings. That, and she has helped me with all of the wonders of using the computer to write. Thanks, Babycakes! I'd also say that my big sister, Becky has also been a huge supporter, ever since I began writing at the age of ten. She's extremely intelligent and I highly value her input, ideas, and criticism.
1) Follow this blog.
2) Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the host of this hop
3) Follow the featured author of the week.
4) Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
5) Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
6) Answer the question
7) Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite! This post serves as a perfect place for you to say hello!
8) If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
9) Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.