This week's question is Shakespeare asked What's in a name? But we all know better. So let's talk about names, specifically our blog's name. How did you come up with yours?
My blog is my pen name, that I combined from two historical figures I admire immensely: Julius Caesar as a determined general of antiquity, and Marcus Tullius Cicero as a staunch supporter of the Roman Republic and the Optimates, who oddly enough was an enemy of Caesar. I chose this name out of several others because I felt it had that epic sound and feel.
1) Follow this blog.
2) Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop
3) Follow the featured author of the week.
4) Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
5) Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
6) Answer the question
7) Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!
8) If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
9) Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.