This is the blog hop for the writing community. Every Friday writers who blog come together and hop!
This week’s question:
Inspired by the spectacular melt down of Jacqueline Howett on Big Al’s Book Blog, how do you deal with a bad review?
How would I deal with a bad review? I haven't been published yet, but I've received many reviews over the years. I'm proud of the work that I do, but am fully accepting in any and all criticism. After all if my work is no good, then it's my fault. Having said that, I would not accept a bad review from someone who would just like to make waves and not offer any real substance. So it really depends on the situation.
1) Follow this blog.
2) Click the quill photo and follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop.
3) Follow the featured author of the week, Nichole Chase
4) Copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
5) Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
6) Answer the question
7) Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!
8) If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
9) Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.