Thursday, April 25, 2013

Consulting the Oracle

That's how I view it, or in layman's terms: I am seeking advice on self-promotion and advertising. How do I improve the sale of myself? That may not sound right, but you get the point. I'm new to indie-publishing like many of you, and I'm interested to find how you made it. I know the book is not enough without some promotion and advertising; I just don't know how to go about it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Work on the next one continues slow and steady. Developing the sequel is kind of strange, in a good way. Unsure as to how well the first one will do might deter some for a time, but I am compelled to continue telling my story. My only problem is not having the time to devote that I'd love to. All the time apart from family time is my preference, but that is as yet not quite possible. I'll have to make do with the status quo. Perhaps when sales increase...


No comments:

Post a Comment