Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Moment of Truth

Onward! Years of planning and working have culminated to a point of singularity: the start of the long and winding journey toward publication. It could be something that might end in capitulation to the idea that 'I'm not good enough', or 'I'll never make it because...', or end in success. Like any journey for any purpose in life it will be long, difficult, and maddening at times. But it's worth working very hard for.

Having so many ideas for stories and poetry over the years led to a final moment of truth: write or daydream. I've decided to push forward and work toward the goal of publication because I feel so compelled to tell my stories. I've labored and edited my ideas to the point that they are finally ready to be put on paper.

1 comment:

  1. Believe! Send me the prologue and first chapters when you get them typed. You've got a fantastic storyline, and I can't wait to sink my eyeballs into it! ~Nadja

    ReplyDelete